Who Are We and What Do We Do?
Since then, we have grown to 140 employees working in a facility of 165,000 square feet by staying ahead of the technology curve and being first to market. In 1987, we established one of the first laser cutting operations in North America, and in 2008 we opened our new hydroforming fluid cell processing center.
What We Can Provide for Your Company
We Are Industry Experts in Various Fields
Through our years of experience in the manufacturing industry, we have cultivated expert skills to create custom solutions for the following industries:
- Commercial – Our team can manufacture components for commercial aircraft through dedicated services for manufacture-to-customer print components. We can provide a wide variety of products and parts with thermoplastic carbon fiber, aircraft grade aluminum, #4130 steel, stainless steel, or titanium.
- Defense – We are able to assist the defense sector through helping create custom solutions for the defensive arms industry. We are able to help in processes such as 3/4PL, assembly, kitting, forming, and manufacture-to-print components, and much more.
Quality You Can Rely On
To view our supplier quality assurance requirements along with links to our certifications, please click here.
Where Are We Located?
980 Jaycox Road | Avon, Ohio | 44011
We are based out of Avon, OH, where we service our customer base with 4PL programs, parts management programs, superior technology, and quality systems.
We plan to continue to grow in order to meet the needs of our strategic partners across various industries.
Learn More About Us on Our Blog
Our blog features a variety of posts dedicated to highlighting our experience and commitment to being ahead of the curve in aerospace technology. Here are a few posts to review that can help you see our versatility and capability as an aerospace parts manufacturer:
- Save Time and Money with Our Virtual Forming Technology
- Cutting Dynamics Transforms Business with Leading Robotic Technology
- Custom Aerospace Components from Cutting Dynamics, Inc.
- The 5 Steps of Cutting Dynamics’ Engineering Process
Work with the Best Aerospace Manufacturer Today
We have been the experts in handling complex components for many years, and our goal is to keep expanding our company, our technology, and other services to help customers stay ahead of their competition and grow.
So don’t hesitate to reach out to us. If you are ready to work with a reliable company that can provide you with a variety of essential services, contact us today to get started.