Learn More Today
If you’d like to learn more about how Cutting Dynamics can provide aerospace solutions to your company, reach out to us below or call us at 888-235-2737.
Applications for Our Kitting and Hot Forming Capabilities
As Cutting Dynamics has grown over the years, our company’s capabilities have also grown. From our patent-pending color-coded kitting systems to the custom ordering capabilities with our hot forming titanium press, we’re continually implementing new company-wide innovations to stand out as leaders in the aerospace sector.
These have also included a variety of long-term client partnerships in which we implement custom projects and applications within the following industries:
Within the defense industry, the biggest focus for our team is promoting safety. Whether we’re producing internal aircraft parts, working on firewall maintenance, or assisting with Black Hawk repairs, our engineers are always prioritizing the safety of our customers.
Specifically, a few of our defense industry capabilities include:
- Aerospace component production
- Kitting parts for military spares
- Complex assemblies
- Hydroforming parts
If you’d like to learn more about our work in the defense industry, please reach out to our team today.
If you’re looking for aerospace parts to use for your company’s commercial applications, Cutting Dynamics can help. Once we receive your project scope, our crew can get to work on engineering and manufacturing the parts that you’re looking for.
For instance, watch the video below to get an idea of our team’s manufacturing process for our thermoplastic composites:
If you want to know more about our experience and continued work in the commercial aviation industry, please get in touch with us today!
Another industry that our customer base is part of is MRO, or Maintenance Repair and Overhaul. The extensive line of products we create and carry, including our UH-60 Black Hawk phase maintenance kits, can be used for ongoing maintenance after various intervals of flight hours, or for a complete refurbishment as needed.
If you’re interested in utilizing a partnership with our team to continually receive our parts on an ongoing basis, we can work with you to find the right kit. Alternatively, we can also provide a custom supplemental kit that is tailored to your needs! Simply request more information using our online contact form and we’ll be in touch soon.
Quality Assurance in All Industries
No matter what industry your company specializes in, our employees are ready to roll up our sleeves and begin our internal production. We know that every project will be different, but we can guarantee safety and quality assurance because of the following:
- Our Experienced Staff – We employ a cross-functional, fully-trained staff from a variety of backgrounds to provide hands-on support and quality management. These include internal auditors, inspectors and supervisors.
- Dynamics Measurement Capabilities – At Cutting Dynamics, we use modern technology and software to measure our quality. These provide automated inspections, color-coded reports and more.
- Internal Merging – Another aspect that makes our quality control team stand out is our internal merge with the engineering team. By having employees from both specialties overlooking projects, we’re able to work together to create products that will always be customer-approved