Our Aerospace Parts Manufacturing Is Conducted at Our Headquarters in Avon, Ohio
When we first opened our doors, the Cutting Dynamics team initially had three employees. Today, our team has proudly expanded to a team of 140 workers in a spacious facility on Cleveland’s west side in Avon. Given our efficient aerospace production capabilities and high priority for excellent customer service, we’re proud of how far we’ve come.
To give our customers a better idea of the progress we’ve made over the last 30+ years, here is a snapshot of our facility by the numbers:
- 165,000 – The amount of square footage found in our facility, giving us the needed space for our wide range of duties such as aerospace kitting, hydroforming and prototyping
- 1985 – The year Cutting Dynamics first opened its doors to begin the journey of aerospace manufacturing and engineering
- 2008 – The year we expanded our capabilities by opening our hydroforming fluid cell processing center, 23 years after our initial establishment
- 150 – How many types of reoccurring kits our team produces each year within our facility’s kitting department
- 5,000 – How many hours per month our fabrication team spends blank cutting with the newest, state-of-the-art equipment
Other Information About Our Avon, Ohio Metal Hydroforming Facility
If you’d like to learn more about our team, one of the best ways to do so is by contacting us for more information. We can walk you through our processes for prototyping, kitting and more.
To get in touch with us, fill out our online form today or give us a call at one of the following numbers:
- Toll Free: 888-235-2737
- Tel: 440-249-4150
You can also visit us at our facility, which is located at:
980 Jaycox Road
Avon, Ohio 44011
We look forward to working with you soon!