Learn More Today
If you’d like to learn more about how Cutting Dynamics can provide aerospace solutions to your company, reach out to us below or call us at 888-235-2737.
As an AS9100-registered 3PL/4PL center, Cutting Dynamics is able to handle a wide variety of kits – including kits for OEM and spare parts applications.
We currently provide over 150 recurring kits, ranging in size from 5 to 5,000 items. Most are designed for point-of-use delivery, and we currently average 455,498 detail piece shipments per year.
CDI can handle kits of any size, complete to any specification. All kits have a standard work order to show where every sub-kit box and bag is located. This guarantees that every part will be in the same location, every time.
Cutting Dynamics’s dedicated team manages all aspects of the component kitting process, including:
- Receiving and inspection
- Stocking management
- Kit picking
- Final packing
- Document management
- Shipping logistics
Our Three Primary Kitting Objectives
- Lower your inventory/maintain or improve readiness
- Reduce your standard cost
- Eliminate or greatly reduce your procurement administrative cost
CDI creates kits that are customizable to our customers’ needs. This includes:
- Returnable boxes
- Layout maps
- Special work instructions and much more
Our UH-60 Black Hawk Phase Maintenance Kits
One of the premier kitting options that we offer to companies is our Black Hawk UH-60 Phase Maintenance Kits. These kits provide Sikorsky-approved parts and can provide clients with the following benefits:
- Standardization – Our kits are 100% consumable, so every part will be used within a standard overhaul, leaving no waste.
- Color Coding – Our patent-pending color-coded system allows maintenance teams to quickly and efficiently sort and assemble parts while servicing and repairing helicopters. Every zone is identified by a distinct color, ensuring all parts are replaced properly.
- Sequential Packaging – The Black Hawk kits we provide follow a sequential flow of the Maintenance Event thru Zone/Installation kit arrangement, giving your team convenient visuals.
- Flexibility – We can supply you with a supplemental kit designed for your company’s specific needs should you prefer.
- Availability – We have the ability to help you develop a “Provisioning Plan” to make sure your Black Hawk kit is ready when the aircraft requires maintenance, significantly reducing lead times and downtime.
- Cost and Time – By utilizing our UH-60 Black Hawk kits, you’ll be able to speed up your maintenance processes and get your aircraft back into service much more quickly.
To find out more about our UH-60 Black Hawk Phase Maintenance Kits, be sure to visit our post that outlines key details and highlights everything we can provide.
Learn More About Our Component Kitting
Interested in utilizing the kitting services at Cutting Dynamics for your own organization? With full bar-coded, real-time inventory/program management and a robust traceability system, along with the ability to manufacture components (such as complete subassemblies and major assemblies), we ensure our clients a superior kitted product.
Be sure to contact us today to get started.