Learn More Today
If you’d like to learn more about how Cutting Dynamics can provide aerospace solutions to your company, reach out to us below or call us at 888-235-2737.
Cutting Dynamics has been handling complex components since 1985, supplying aerospace companies with the essential products and services they need.
We’re able to provide services for:
- UH-60 Black Hawk kitting
- UH-60 Black Hawk spare parts
- Hot forming titanium
- DFM Feedback on your design
- Aerospace hydroforming
- Thermoplastic composites
- Complex machining
We are committed to continuing to grow in our technology and services so that we can better serve our strategic partners. As part of this commitment, we have recently incorporated a hot form titanium press into our operations.
This press enables us to offer expanded capabilities for our customers, supplying fast turnaround on hot formed components and subassemblies. Be sure to visit our hot forming titanium page to learn more about this facet of our business.
If you have questions for our team on any aspect of our business, or would like to ask us about a specific offering, contact us through our brief form.
At Cutting Dynamics, we offer our clients diverse services that can improve their aerospace and aviation operations. These services include:
- Hydroforming – In-house tooling design and manufacturing enables us to respond quickly to our customers’ requirements for complex hydroformed components.
- Hot Forming – We have the experience and appropriate certifications to handle our customers’ hot forming needs in various titanium and aluminum alloys.
- State-of-the-art continuous compression molding along with our experience with press forming of fiber-reinforced thermoplastics allows us to provide DFM feedback to our customers.
- Assembly/Kitting– We are an experienced structural aircraft assembly team. From large to small we can fulfill all your subassembly needs. Our barcoding and electronic record keeping system makes our kitting department as efficient as possible in managing inventory for large scale aircraft component kits.
Additionally, we are proud to announce we have earned a spot in Boeing’s Premier Bidder Program. The program recognizes and rewards consistently high-performing Boeing Commercial Airplanes suppliers.
A Step Above Other Hydroforming Companies
To learn more about what separates us from other hydroforming companies, and all we can do for your business, be sure to contact Cutting Dynamics today.