Since 1985, Cutting Dynamics has engineered and manufactured complex assemblies for clients in a variety of industries.
We specialize in hydroformed aluminum and hot-formed Titanium components, assemblies, and kitting for the aircraft industry.
And as our technological capabilities grow – we have one of the world’s most advanced systems for processing continuous & chopped fiber thermoplastic composites – we are able to better service our strategic partners.
Choose Cutting Dynamics for Your Complex Assembly Needs
Our services include:
- Hydroforming Lightweight Metal Components – In-house engineering/tooling design/manufacturing, repair, and manufacturing capabilities enable us to respond quickly to customer requirements. We routinely handle complicated parts including curved piece and smaller-run productions. Our state-of-the-art tri-from press, and new robots enable us to fabricate to the tightest tolerances
- Thermoplastic composite manufacturing – We offer in-house engineering including FEA
- Expertise in continuous fiber products / chopped fiber products and stretch broken fiber products
- Assembly/kitting – We have an experienced structural aircraft assembly team, and our barcoding and electronic record-keeping system makes our kitting department as efficient as possible in managing inventory for large-scale aircraft component kits.
- Hot Form Titanium Capability – From tool design/manufacturing to 5 axis robotic trimming
From large to small applications, Cutting Dynamics can fulfill all of your complex assembly needs.And by working with a variety of materials – including aircraft-grade aluminum, #4130 steel, stainless steel, titanium and thermoplastic carbon fiber – we can truly adapt ourselves to any type of client.
Learn More About Our Complex Assemblies Today
No matter the application, we look forward to engineering the complex components and assemblies your company needs.
To learn more, be sure to contact Cutting Dynamics today.