Since 1985, Cutting Dynamics has been a leading provider of aerospace sheet metal fabrication services. Our dedicated team is able to provide a number of diverse solutions for aerospace applications, so if you’re in need of aerospace sheet metal for your products, be sure to contact us today.
We process aluminum, stainless steel, titanium, and carbon steel for aircraft OEM’s, including fixed wing and helicopter applications. Read on to discover all that Cutting Dynamics can do for you!
Cutting Dynamics’ Services and Products
The scope of services we offer from our Ohio facilities includes:
- In-house engineering, tooling development and manufacturing
- A 10,000 psi hydroforming press for completing wrinkle-free curved components with less than 10% thinning
- More than 5,000 hours per month of blank cutting capacity using the newest state-of-the-art equipment
- Complex assembly incorporating our fabricated components
- Kitting and 4P/L for ready-to-use component repair sets
Read more about our capabilities by visiting our hydroforming page.
Additionally, we supply FAA required component repair kits, including flight safety components, and kits for OEM and spare parts applications.
Other products we can supply include the complete manufacture of complicated assemblies such as:
- Faraday cages
- APU boxes
- Firewall assemblies
Our CNC brake press, milling, and routing capabilities ensure the utmost precision in the manufacture of all your components.
Computer numerical controlled equipment involves highly automated servomechanisms, allowing every component to meet the most exacting specifications while maintaining tight tolerances. These include:
- Brake press forming of complex, multi-bend pieces up to 12’
- Deep drawing with less than 10% thinning
- 5-Axis milling in house
- 3-axis and 5-axis routing
- Robotic 5-axis welding with 360 degree turn stock
Our Engineering Capabilities
At Cutting Dynamics, we have a cross-functional and fully trained staff with backgrounds in engineering, manufacturing, and production environments.
We have experience with the development of component definition from a variety of dataset sources, our custom tooling is machined and developed in-house, and we offer production planning support for a wide variety of components and assemblies.
These components and assemblies include:
- Sheet metal parts (aluminum, steel, titanium, brass)
- Machined parts
- Composites (continuous fiber plys, chopped fiber, PEEK, PEKK)
We also have experience working with commercial and military aerospace applications including structural parts, interiors, exteriors skins, firewalls, and more. All of these factors help to make us the ideal aerospace sheet metal fabrication engineers for your operations.
Cutting Dynamics is an Aerospace Fabrication Company You Can Trust
Cutting Dynamics, Inc. is AS9100:2009 Rev. C and ISO9001:2008 certified. All parts are subject to very robust digital documentation for complete traceability.
These factors mean we are a company you can trust for superior aerospace sheet metal fabrication and safe, reliable components.
Contact Cutting Dynamics Today
If you feel we would be a good fit for your company, and you’re interested in sheet metal for aerospace applications, please contact us using the form below or give us a call at 888-235-2737.