Learn More Today
If you’d like to learn more about how Cutting Dynamics can provide aerospace solutions to your company, reach out to us below or call us at 888-235-2737.
Here at Cutting Dynamics, we’re proud to offer up-to-date machinery and hot forming titanium capabilities for a wide span of companies. Our team of leaders make it a priority to keep up with the latest equipment and updates going on in our industry – and we think you should too.
In addition to the News portion of our website, there are many online outlets you can go to if you’re looking for the latest updates on the aerospace industry. In the past, we’ve suggested a handful of blogs and publications to follow, but another alternative way to find relevant news is on social media.
Following professionals in the field on social media is a great way to expand your knowledge of changes and advances within aerospace. By using social media, you instantly have access to the profiles of industry journalists, pilots, CEOs and more!
On that note, here are some aerospace professionals you should be following on Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
Aerospace Influencers on Twitter
- Muhammad Albakri – As the Regional VP at International Air Transport Association, Albakri posts regular updates about the industry that range from his thoughts on the latest news to retweets from conferences.
- Chad Anderson – Anderson’s company Space Angels focuses on investing space start-ups, and his Twitter is no different. Expect regular news and updates about space launches, astronauts and more.
- Joe Anselmo – Anselmo’s Twitter account offers a variety of aerospace insights, from articles about new airline materials to his opinions on industry advances being made by companies all over the world.
- Jeanette J. Epps – Epps has been an astronaut for NASA since 2009, and received her Ph.D. in Aerospace Engineering in 2000. This knowledge is reflected on her Twitter account in her tweets about the industry, space, and the responsibilities of astronauts.
- Benét Wilson – Wilson is a freelance aviation journalist who writes for a variety of aerospace publications and runs her own website. Her tweets range from updates at various industry conferences to her thoughts on airline flights, deals and more.
Aerospace Influencers on LinkedIn
- LeRoy Aday – Aday is the founder and CEO of Challenger Aerospace Group, which specializes in operations for the drone market. For his 21,000 daily followers on LinkedIn, he also shares his insights into the industry via articles and various media content.
- Mike Nadolski – Nadolski’s LinkedIn activity reflects his 15+ years of experience working in the aerospace market. He is currently the VP of Communications for Bombardier, an aviation company in Canada.
- Yesy Posada – As a Sales Manager at KLX Aerospace Solutions, Posada regularly shares articles and media images on LinkedIn to her followers that reflect her many years of experience in the aviation industry.
- Ryan Boulter – As an admin of the popular LinkedIn aerospace group Defense & Aerospace that has over 135,000 members, Boulter has created a space for professionals in the field to network and share their thoughts on many industry topics.
- Alberto Garcia Romera – Not only is he the head of LinkedIn’s group Aerospace Manufacturing, but Romera is also an aerospace executive who has 30+ years of experience in the industry in a variety of corporate roles.
Aerospace Influencers on Instagram
- Tony Fernandes – Fernandes is one of the CEOs of AirAsia, which can be seen on his Instagram in the photos he posts of his journeys around the world, as well as photos of various AirAsia events. In September 2017, he released an autobiography of his life, which touches on his career and aerospace journey.
- Runway Girl Network – As a website for women in aviation around the world, the network describes itself as a place “where air transport intelligence meets the passenger experience.” Their Instagram is filled with images from conferences, airplanes and more.
- AT Spotter – This Instagram account belongs to aviation photographer Alex Trattner. Not only does Trattner post images of airplanes from around the world, he can also name each one by brand, type, and airline.
- Agustin Rubiños – Rubiños is a pilot who has 25 years of experience in the aviation industry. His Instagram is filled with pictures and videos from inside airplanes from the point of view of a pilot, offering followers a new perspective on flying.
- Eric Jordan – Jordan is a pilot for US Airways who is based in Jacksonville, Florida. His Instagram features pictures from the inside and outside of various airplanes, as well as videos and captions that touch on the numerous duties a pilot carries out.
What Other Aerospace Influencers Should We Follow on Social Media? Let Us Know!
Do you know of any other professionals in the aerospace/aviation fields that we should add to our list? Let us know by contacting us today!