When a company purchases a Black Hawk helicopter, they’re aware of the various requirements that come with flying them – one of these being the maintenance and repairs that must occur after both 480 and 960 hours of flight. While this may seem like a daunting process, the team at Cutting Dynamics is able to make this upkeep as simple and easy to understand as possible.
Our engineers can ease the phase maintenance process because of our color-coded kitting solutions. With the ability to supply parts that are sorted into five different sections and colors, your maintenance will be easier to understand and perform than ever.
At Cutting Dynamics, you can rely on our team of engineers and manufacturers to package a UH-60 kit specifically crafted for your company. Whether you’re in the commercial industry or you work in defense, there are many applications for our phase maintenance kits.
Continue reading to learn more about how our color-coded aircraft parts stand out from the competition and how you can place an order for your company today.
Benefits That Come with Our UH-60 Kit Packaging
In addition to being able to provide solutions for Black Hawk helicopter maintenance, the kitting and fulfillment services you’ll receive from Cutting Dynamics are a step above other aerospace kits within the industry because of the following:
- Patent-Pending Solutions – Our kits are patent-pending, meaning Cutting Dynamics is the only aircraft manufacturing company that can offer our comprehensive color-coded kitting packages. Additionally, we’re both AS9100 and ISO 9001 certified, which allows us to provide you with our services and products at the highest level of quality.
- Versatile Kitting Plans – In addition to our kit packaging being color-coded and easy to decipher, our packaging is also customizable based on your company’s needs. When you work with our customer service team, you can place an order for our kits and take advantage of the following features:
- Reoccurring Options – If you know you’ll be in need of our UH-60 kits on a regular basis, we’ll work with you to come up with an ordering plan that’s best for you. We currently have over 150 reoccurring kits available that we produce and ship to companies all over the world.
- Multiple Sizes – Our kits of aircraft parts can range from 5 to 5,000 items, meaning there’s room for flexibility in your orders. Our team averages more than 400,000 detail piece shipments per year, most of which are designed for point-of-use delivery.
- Our Team of Experts – Cutting Dynamics is proud to have a growing team of manufacturers, engineers and other professionals who can help businesses like yours, every step of the way. From parts management to shipping logistics, you’re in good hands when you order aircraft parts from us.
- Experience Within the Defense Industry – One of the industries that we regularly work with is the defense industry. Due to our experience, we know that markets within this sector have the highest standards for safety and functionality, and we’re pleased to be trusted by companies within the field.
- Growing Clientele – We’re proud to maintain relationships with a number of clients and be able to provide them with our kitting solutions. Since our kits are so versatile in size, we’re able to work with companies both big and small.
Want to Learn More About Our Color-Coded Helicopter Kits? Reach Out to Us Today!
When it comes to our kitting and fulfillment services, our main objectives revolve around doing the following for your company:
- Lower your inventory/maintain or improve readiness
- Reduce your standard cost
- Eliminate or greatly reduce your procurement administrative cost
By producing our unique, patent-pending kits, we can take UH-60 Black Hawk helicopter kits to the next level. If you’re interested in requesting a quote or receiving more information about our aircraft parts, simply get in touch with our team today. We look forward to hearing from you!