Learn More Today
If you’d like to learn more about how Cutting Dynamics can provide aerospace solutions to your company, reach out to us below or call us at 888-235-2737.
At Re:Build Cutting Dynamics, we have been handling complex components for over 30 years, supplying aerospace companies with the fundamental products and services they need. As part of our dedication to our customers, we strive to always look for ways to advance in our technology and services.
Our UH-60 Black Hawk Phase Maintenance Kits are one of our many products that contribute to keeping us a step above other companies in the MRO industry. These kits offer the only Sikorsky-approved, color-coded BOM’s for your phase overhauls. Continue reading to learn more information about the MRO industry and all that our Black Hawk Maintenance Kits can provide.
What You Need to Know About MROs
The manufacturing, repair, and overhaul industry is constantly advancing by way of changing technology. Aerospace and aviation companies rely on the MRO industry for essential products and services necessary for aircraft maintenance and repairs. With our years of industry experience, we have the ability to provide products and services which include:
- Complex machining
- UH-60 Black Hawk Phase Maintenance Kits
- Aerospace hydroforming
- Thermoplastic composites
- Hot form titanium components
To learn more about how we stand apart from other MRO suppliers, be sure to contact us or fill out a form today.
UH-60 Black Hawk Phase Maintenance Kits
Our team at Re:Build Cutting Dynamics has spent years refining our processes for the MRO industry, leading to the creation of our Black Hawk UH-60 Phase Maintenance Kits. This particular MRO product offers the following benefits:
- Standardization – Our kits are 100% consumable, so all parts are used in a standard overhaul with zero waste. In addition, we offer the only Sikorsky-Aircraft-approved phase kits on the market today.
- Color coding – Color-coded in a patented system (U.S. Patent 11,034,465 B1), our kit helps MRO maintenance teams easily sort and assemble the parts and minimizes the chance for error. The zones of the helicopter are each identified with a different color, and the parts for the zone are identified with the same color in our UH-60 Black Hawk Phase Maintenance Kits. This system prevents confusion and ensures that all parts required are placed in their proper location.
- Sequential packaging – Our Black Hawk kitting follows a sequential flow for the maintenance event, providing easy-to-use visuals.
- Flexibility – We can supply a supplemental kit tailored to your specific maintenance needs.
- Availability – Our team will design a “provisioning plan” to make sure your kit is available when the aircraft arrives for MRO maintenance to reduce lead times and downtime.
- Cost and time reduction – With the above factors taken into consideration, our kitting solutions make it possible to significantly reduce the time spent on tasks, allowing the aircraft to be up and running much faster.
How UH-60 Black Hawk Phase Maintenance Kits Are Increasing Efficiency
Black Hawk helicopter operators understand that MRO maintenance and repairs must occur after various intervals of flight hours. At Re:Build Cutting Dynamics, we are committed to making this seemingly daunting process as simple to understand as possible. With our Black Hawk kit services, our team can not only guarantee that your maintenance will be easier to perform than ever before, but also that the efficiency of your operations will significantly improve.
This MRO product offers 360-hour, 720-hour, 480-hour, and 960-hour phase kit options to provide reliable, Sikorsky-approved parts that are organized into five distinct sections with corresponding colors for your convenience. Whether you operate in the commercial industry or work in defense, Re:Build Cutting Dynamics has a kit that can satisfy your MRO maintenance needs.
FAQs About Our UH-60 Black Hawk Phase Maintenance Kits
Our goal is to make sure that you’re able to make an informed decision when purchasing one of our maintenance kits. Here are some FAQs we see that you can review for more information.
How often are UH-60 Phase Maintenance Kits used?
UH-60 Phase Maintenance Kits should be implemented at regular intervals, corresponding to the scheduled maintenance phases of the helicopter. This schedule will depend on various factors like flight hours, the passage of time, and other guidelines and specifications suggested by the manufacturer.
Are these kits standardized?
It is normal to see core parts in each of our UH-60 Black Hawk Phase Maintenance Kits. However, additional contents may be customized to fit the specific model of the helicopter, adhere to unique operator requirements, or stay in compliance with any modifications made by the military.
What are the zones of the UH-60 Black Hawk Maintenance Kit?
As stated above, our UH-60 Phase Maintenance Kit is color-coded based on the zones of the aircraft. This allows the parts to be placed where needed and allows for quicker installation. These zones include:
- Zone 1 – The cockpit which is coded in orange
- Zone 2 – The cabin which is coded in red
- Zone 3 – The transition which is coded in gray
- Zone 4 – The tail cone which is coded in green
- Zone 5 – The tail rotor pylon which is coded in yellow
- Zone 6 – The main rotor pylon which is coded in blue
What are the main reasons organizations use UH-60 Black Hawk Phase Maintenance Kits?
- Achieving efficiency – Our maintenance kits are carefully assembled with the specific tools, equipment, and materials needed for regular maintenance, which ensures that technicians are supplied with everything they need to get the job done.
- Saving time – By having all of the necessary parts in one kit, technicians are able to complete maintenance quickly and easily, reducing downtime and resulting in greater operational readiness.
- Accomplishing greater helicopter longevity – Conducting regular maintenance can extend the lifespan of your aircraft. This reduces the need for costly repairs or overhauls.
- Ensuring proper assembly – Our kits are designed to match the requirements of the original manufacturer and align with what is included in the maintenance manual, and we provide clear instructions for installation. This ensures that all necessary steps are accomplished and reduces the chance of error during the repair process.
Interested in Learning More About the MRO Industry? Contact Us Today
Our team is committed to providing efficient, reliable Black Hawk kits for your maintenance and repairs. If you have any questions about our products or would like to know more about how Re:Build Cutting Dynamics can provide aerospace solutions to your company, make sure you reach out to us today.