Learn More Today
If you’d like to learn more about how Cutting Dynamics can provide aerospace solutions to your company, reach out to us below or call us at 888-235-2737.
At Cutting Dynamics, we have been handling complex components for over 30 years, supplying aerospace companies with the fundamental products and services they need. We strive to always be a step above other companies and continually advance in our technology and services.
Our UH-60 Black Hawk Phase Maintenance Kits are one of our many products that contribute to keeping us a step above other companies in the MRO industry. These kits offer the only Sikorsky approved color coded BOM’s for your phase overhauls. Continue reading to learn more information about the MRO industry and all that our Black Hawk Maintenance Kits can provide.
What You Need to Know About MROs
The manufacturing, repair, and overhaul industry is constantly advancing by way of changing technology. Aerospace and aviation companies rely on the MRO industry for essential products and services necessary for aircraft maintenance and repairs. With our years of industry experience, we have the ability to provide products and services which include:
- Complex machining
- UH-60 Black Hawk phase maintenance kits
- Aerospace hydroforming
- Thermoplastic composites
- Hot form titanium components
To learn more about how we stand apart from other MRO supplies, be sure to contact us or fill out a form today.
UH-60 Black Hawk Phase Maintenance Kits
Our team at Cutting Dynamics has spent years refining our processes for the MRO industry, leading to the creation of our Black Hawk UH-60 Phase Maintenance Kits. This particular MRO product offers the following benefits:
- Standardization – Our kits are 100% consumable, so all parts are used in a standard overhaul with zero waste. In addition, we offer the only Sikrosky Aircraft approved phase kits on the market today.
- Color Coding – Color coded in a patented system, our kit helps MRO maintenance teams easily sort and assemble the parts.
- Sequential Packaging – Our Black Hawk kitting follows a sequential flow for the Maintenance Event, providing easy-to-use visuals.
- Flexibility – We can supply a supplemental kit tailored to your specific maintenance needs.
- Availability – Our team will design a “Provisioning Plan” to make sure your kit is available when the aircraft arrives for MRO maintenance to reduce lead times and downtime.
- Cost and Time Reduction – With the above factors taken into consideration, our kitting solutions make it possible to significantly reduce time spent on tasks, allowing the aircraft to be up and running much faster.
How UH-60 Black Hawk Phase Maintenance Kits Are Increasing Efficiency
Black Hawk helicopter operators understand that MRO maintenance and repairs must occur after various intervals of flight hours. At Cutting Dynamics, we are committed to making this seemingly daunting process as simple to understand as possible. With our Black Hawk kit services, our team can not only guarantee that your maintenance will be easier to perform than ever before, but also that the efficiency of your operations will significantly improve.
This MRO product offers 360-hour, 720-hour, 480-hour, and 960-hour phase kits to provide reliable, Sikorsky-approved parts that are organized into 5 distinct sections with corresponding colors for your convenience. Whether you operate in the commercial industry or work in defense, Cutting Dynamics has a kit that can satisfy your MRO maintenance needs.
Interested in Learning More About the MRO Industry? Contact Us Today
Our team is committed to providing efficient, reliable Black Hawk kits for your maintenance and repairs. If you have any questions about our products or would like to know more about how Cutting Dynamics can provide aerospace solutions to your company, make sure you reach out to us today.